For a leading international gaming company in Hamburg we are looking for a Senior SEO Manager (m/f).
- The primary responsibility is to deliver growth of the traffic and revenue opportunities through promotion of organic searches across desktop and mobile platforms for the product range
- Construction of new products in consideration of SEO requirements
- Planning and execution of SEO measures including ongoing optimization, as well as monitoring and reporting
- Preparation of analyses, implementation of competitor observations
- Cooperation with co-workers from Product Management, IT, and PR
- Success monitoring of all relevant KPIs with help from Ranking and Web Analysis tools
- Landing page optimization and further development of the platform
- University degree in the required sector or an equivalent education and or 5+ years of work experience in the area of search engine optimisation
- Experience in common SEO-Analysis-Tools (Sistrix, Google Analytics, Searchmetrics, etc.)
- Strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Independent work method as well as strong analytic abilities
- Team player, reliability and a high motivation
- Strong command of written and spoken German and English; ideally further languages (e.g. Spanish, French, Italian, etc.)
If interested please get in touch with us and we will get back to you with further details.