For a leading international gaming company in Hamburg we are looking for an Senior Marketing Manager (m/f).
- The strategic and operational responsibility of all the Online and Offline performance marketing activities of the respective gaming unit’s product portfolio within the marketing team
- Plan, monitor and execute marketing strategies across all channels including affiliate, SEA, SEO, Display, Social media, Offline, Partnerships and branding
- Lead a small team of experts in SEA/Display, Affiliate and Social Media/ to excel in their fields.
- Support in the development of strategic initiatives adhering the overall vision and strategy, whilst
achieving and exceeding your targets within assigned budget restrictions.
- Source, negotiate and implement local strategic B2C partnerships
- Analyse customer acquisition funnels and general marketing performance metrics enabling consistent optimisation
and delivery of targets and goals
- Conduct competitive analysis of key segments to define and optimize the market strategy for reaching and engaging consumers
- Share best practices with peers to build knowledge and continuously develop a stronger market position
- Manage a substantial marketing budget across all marketing channels
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders including BI, Product, Engineering, Operations to ensure efficient
communication channels are maintained and that performance is consistently improved
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on marketing or a comparable education
- 5+ years of professional experience in Digital Marketing with direct experience in Affiliate, SEA, SEO, Display, Social
media, Programmatic. Further experience in offline campaigns including TV/Radio, would be a strong plus.
- Consumer marketing experience is a strong plus
- Experience in negotiating and driving partnership deals with relevant partners
- Have a good understanding of branding and how to achieve consumer loyalty
- Very analytical and feel comfortable working with numbers, incl. using hard data and metrics to measure
performance, determine improvements and operating the day to day business
- Good MS Excel skills is a must
- Strong understanding of attribution models, cross-channel & cross-device marketing
- Strong campaign/project management skills
- Ability to communicate in English and German (Russian is a strong plus)
If interested please get in touch with us and we will get back to you with further details.