For an international company in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Brand Manager (m/f).
What you’ll be doing:
As a Brand Manager for our brands in the DACH-Countries, you will contribute to the development of our brand strategy for sustainable and profitable growth. You will be part of a fast-growing team in the heart of Amsterdam. You shall incorporate the company’s route to market, channel and customer strategies and their implications into brand and portfolio strategies and plans. By supporting your management you will contribute to the development of effective through-the-line branded content across all touch points, both in media as well as in trade channels.
• As a Brand Manager DACH will you provide support for the whole marketing team on a daily basis.
• Represent the brand externally in meetings with agencies, media and stakeholders
• Analyze and interpret customer insights, generation of insights in cooperation with BI
• Preparation and coordination of activities within 360° projects and campaigns
• Operational support as well as strategic further development of the DACH Countries Brands
• Cooperation with agencies and partners at the German and international markets
• Brand guard for our local brands in the DACH Countries
• Next to these daily supporting roles, you will get your own responsibilities which allow you to differentiate yourself.
• A successfully completed Master or Bachelor degree in Communication, Marketing, Journalism or similar
• Minimum of 4+ years work experience in brand marketing or in a comparable job, preferably in FMCG environment
• Know-how of development and execution of media concepts
• Flexibility and organizing ability
• Demonstrable experience with writing in a professional context
• Experience with a webshop or blog is a plus
• Native German speaker and fluent in English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of other languages such as French, Polish or Dutch would be great.
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Great knowledge regarding the Polish market (trends, brands and users) would be an advantage
• Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
• Service and customer oriented (internal & external)
• Educate local teams on marketing design, campaign briefs and reports
What we offer:
• Responsibility and freedom to drive your own creative ideas
• Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal atmosphere in a young dynamic and international team
• FIFA 2017, Mario Kart, table football, Friday drinks, daily fresh fruit and great company events
• A challenging working week of 40 hours
• Personal & professional development
• Dynamic, young and open-minded international team
Bei Interesse, sende uns bitte deine Unterlagen zu und wir melden uns gerne mit Details zurück.