For an international company in Amsterdam we are looking for a Marketing Manager Projects & Cooperations (m/f).
What you’ll be doing:
You will be working closely with your international colleagues within the Marketing Projects & Cooperations team. Your main activities will be not only developing operational and strategic plans, but also executing evaluating them. Big brands and relevant partners that can generate new customers (performance), make our brand even cooler (branding) and create awareness around our brand within relevant moments (activation).
• Degree in communication, media, marketing or business administration
• 4 years marketing related experience
• Experience in sales or project management is an advantage
• Fluency in German (written and spoken)
• Great knowledge regarding the DACH markets (trends, brands and users)
• Relevant network within the DACH countries
• Outstanding negotiating and communication skills
• Able to work well in a multicultural environment
• Online savvy
What we offer:
• Being part of an awesome young, professional and international team
• Work in a fast-growing tech company
• A competitive salary
• Internal as well as external trainings and conferences
• Awesome team events, like a yearly ski-trip
• Great office in the Heart of Amsterdam
Bei Interesse, sende uns bitte deine Unterlagen zu und wir melden uns gerne mit Details zurück.