For an international company in Amsterdam we are looking for a content marketing manager (m/f).
What you’ll be doing:
• Copywriting for almost all communication channels. E.g. platform, landing pages, newsletters, restaurant chains, blog, intranet and more
• Monitoring performance and optimizing of our (social media) campaigns to achieve company goals.
• Translating big European brand campaigns into (local) content that appeals to your target group / language area.
• Working closely with, and briefing, our own design department.
• Creating exciting, innovative and engaging social media content.
• On top on the latests trends within our sector and your discipline.
• A love for communication and writing.
• A completed bachelor degree.
• Two to five years demonstrable experience with writing web texts, blogs and creating social media content.
• Extensive knowledge of WordPress, or a similar CMS.
• Experience with influencer marketing.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent German (native) language skills both written and spoken.
• Excellent level of English.
• A critical eye.
• Knowledge of what’s going on in Germany / Austria / Switzerland and ‚the internet‘.
• Great pitching skills to present good idea to the team and management.
• A bundle of energy, smiles and a great attitude.
• Work in a fast-growing company.
• Being part of a new, young, professional and international team;
• Travel costs for 1st class public transportation;
• An office location within the heart of Amsterdam (5 min. from Central Station);
• A fun, diverse and challenging 40-hour work week;
• Awesome team and company events;
• FIFA 2017, Mario Kart, table football, Friday drinks, infamous pizza nights and daily fresh fruit.
Bei Interesse, sende uns bitte deine Unterlagen zu und wir melden uns gerne mit Details zurück.